Thursday 12 April 2018

Stylish Tonic Studio's Desk Tidy

Oooh - Get me, blogging twice in a month. I must be getting back in my stride!

It hasn't been hard finding my crafting Mojo lately as I have been subscribing to Tonic Studio's Monthly Craft Kits - You can subscribe here... Tonic Craft Kit

Every month I receive a selection of Craft Perfect paper and card stock, an assortment of Nuvo products, an amazing set of dies and coordinating stamp set. This month the dies made up a super trinket box and here is something I created!


It is so versatile and can be used for jewelry, makeup, craft supplies and embellishments... the options are endless!


It has 12 drawers and they are configured to increase the stability of the design to make it sturdy! The drawers, drawer sleeves and the stunning detailing are all part of the kit! You can see how beautifully the dies cut!


Each layer of drawers, and the boxes on top, are first adhered to a 5 x 5" piece of black card which also helps reinforce the structure as well as holding everything together. The boxes on top are just simple boxes that I designed and I have added a coordinating lime green liner for extra support and to give the whole thing a quality look and feel.

I have another surprise from Craft Kit 8 to show you - it may even be tomorrow! So do pop back!

Paula xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Such a great idea. Thanks for sharing.
    xx Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks fabulous Paula. Love it. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. patricia withill12 April 2018 at 21:24

    IT IS BRILLIANT THANK YOU FOR SHARING

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx