Wednesday 5 April 2017

Happy Anniversary!!!

Today I celebrate the first of 2 anniversaries this month. It is my 14th Wedding Anniversary!

I know... he would have got less for murder!

I made him a fab card before I had my op as I knew I might not be able to make one for a while after the op.

I hope you like it - he did - bless him, he says all my creations are amazing - even the ones I am convinced are rubbish!


I used the Heart punch, Petite Petals punch and stamps, the First Sight stamp set and the Flourishing Thinlits dies.

He's taking me out to dinner this evening. I'm just hoping the food is easy to cut as I'm still struggling a bit - just a tip - if you can 'dictate' an email on your smartphone... send it to yourself - then you can just copy and paste the text where you want it without doing lots of typing with your injured hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx