Friday 20 January 2017

So In Love - Stampin' Up!

Well I've been so busy with products from the new catalogue. They are just gorgeous and this stamp set sums it up! So In Love co-ordinates with the So Detailed Thinlit dies and if you buy the bundle you save 10% and so easy to make it up to £45 to get a FREE Saleabration gift too!

The first card is so simple I just love it - I stamped one of the images in a circle then used a stamp from Papillon Potpourri on Vellum, punched it out and voila!


This next card uses one of the thinlit dies...


I coloured it with my Aqua Painter... Isn't the die ... 'to die for'? And here it is a bit closer up!


I've got so many samples lined up I may be posting quite a bit for a while! Watch this space!

Tomorrow I'm showing you another new stamp set! And the cards we're making in February's class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx