Monday 8 August 2016

Stampin' Up! Pop of Paradise

I'm sure Stampin' Up! Included the flamingo in this set as a reference to the Rio Olympics... which is why I thought I would post a couple of cards using this set today!

I'm not very sporty I'm afraid - the daily dog walk is my exercise limit! Even that's curtailed at the moment as I think I may have an ear infection... to the amusement of those around me, as my balance has gone and I'm walking into things left, right and centre!

Well at least this little fella made me smile! I'm not sure what it is... maybe it's the cheerful pink? I do know there are flamingos EVERYWHERE this year!


This was the first card I made with the set... I just love the leaves too! Though I drew the line at cutting those out and just cut out the sentiment!


The second card was for an amazing friend who does so much for me! She is into country music and has just bought a pair of flamingos for her garden! Plastic ones... called Phil and Fiona!


These were heat embossed using the retired Melon Mambo embossing powder - aren't they great on the black card?


Well it's time to flamin'go!! (OK so I'm no comedian!) Back soon...

My seasonal pre-order will be here soon - you can get your hands on product early too if you join my team... I would love to have you on board. You choose £130 of product and pay just £99 with at least 20% off subsequent orders and no obligation to buy a thing and your starter kit is yours to keep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx