Sunday 10 July 2016

Stampin' Up! - Floral Fun!

Good afternoon!

I don't 'do' sport really but well done to Andy Murray for winning the men's singles at Wimbledon, well done to Lewis Hamilton winning the British Grand Prix... and well done Paula for walking the dogs and getting all the washing and hoovering done, finally editing the photo's so she can blog and helping one of her downline with her job application - a very productive day in the UK!

Now to the interesting stuff! One of my favourites in the catalogue is the Floral Boutique Suite... have you seen it? All that blue and white is stunning!Well I had to have it all! I've not used everything yet but the Floral Phrases stamp set and Detailed Floral Thinlit Dies come in a bundle - saving a fabulous 10%.


Isn't the die stunning! Look at that! ^


Here I teamed up the stamp - coloured with Stampin' Write Markers and the Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper. ^


I was immediately drawn to the blue and white - but am looking forward to trying other combinations.


Here I cut the Night of Navy card stock with the dies.


Well that's it from me for tonight... not least because I have a class to prep for and a cat walking backwards and forwards over the keyboard and in front of the screen driving me nuts!

Have a great week - I'll try and post a bit more - I still have all the home decor bits I displayed at the festival to show you!

Laters! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx