Sunday 31 July 2016

Falling Flowers class - Stampin' Up!

Hiya! I'm back...

I've had a bit of a holiday - mainly because I have been doing so much crafting, working and I've had a holiday!

Here was the view from the caravan when I did a bit of sneaky crafting... at the bottom of a Welsh mountain.


Not bad eh? I took 2 of the amazing kits from the new catalogue!

August classes are focusing on the Falling Flowers set and we'll be doing some sponging and some heat embossing. I'm going to show the Emboss Resist technique and how awesome clear embossing ins on coloured card stock.


I'm loving the new In-Colours! The sentiment is a stand alone stamp called Stylized Birthday.


Look at the effect of the emboss resist technique - gorjuss!!!!!


You can see how lovely the clear embossing powder looks on coloured card.

Lastly we're just going to go wild with some random stamping on this fab panelled card.


Well - I'm back to the day job on Monday - can't believe 2 weeks have passed already! The new job, as expected with a promotion, is taking up lots of time! But I'm still selling products via my on-line shop and running classes... I would love you to come along!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx