Monday 23 May 2016

Stampin' Up! Meets the day job!

Hiya!!! I'm back after an amazing weekend camped alongside the Thames in the caravan with my niece and the dog!

It's an odd post today because rather than focusing on SU i'm kind of focusing on me - which I'm not great at!

So you already know I earned a promotion and one of the reasons, is that I was selected along with 130 other Civil Servants from 1500 applicants, to join a development program, so I'm pretty chuffed on both accounts!

I managed to incorporate a little crafting as we were asked to create an inspiration board...


So I used my Project Life pocket pages, cardstock, ink, stamps, embossing powder... I am so pleased with it!

And this weekend Blaze won the obedience and dog the judge would most like to take home!


You know what? With the new catalogue coming soon too - Life is pretty fabulous right now!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx