Sunday 31 January 2016

Stampin' Up! Sky is the Limit!

January is nearly over and it has been damp and miserable, we have lost a lot of celebrities, compounded today by the loss of Sir Terry Wogan. He used to accompany me on my drive to work every morning (for many years) and I'm sure people thought I was stark staring bonkers, as I drove along laughing!

I think something we can all learn from some of these stalwart entertainers is that the sky really is the limit if you persevere. I know my perseverance with my classes, from when I struggled to get people along, to now when there aren't enough evenings to go round, has been so rewarding and I have made a lot of lovely new friends!

Last night I spent the evening crafting with one of my downline and I'm now feeling so motivated and have loads of amazing ideas for new creations. So I hope to find the time to make them and share them with you.

I have a series of 3 cards to share using the Sky is the Limit set, so come back tomorrow and Tuesday too!

You only have 2 weeks left to claim this free with an order for £45! Don't forget for every £45 you spend you can choose a Saleabration item FREE!


This is such a simple card - But I love it! Come back tomorrow for something a little different! Monday is also the last date to book for February's class and Tuesday evening is the last chance to place your order for delivery in February if you want to save postage and collect from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx