Thursday 21 January 2016

Stampin' Up! Party with Cake!

February's classes are all about birthdays and that, of course, means cake! The Spring/Summer Occasions catalogue has loads of great products in this suite and we'll be using lots of elements in the classes, including the DSP, Party with Cake stamp set and the Party Pop Up Thinlits.

We're making these cards...








Don't they look fabulous? Call me or email to book - the details are at the top of the screen! I currently have space on the 8th and 11th of Feb but only for another 3 people!

I just want to share a little something with you - I am lucky to have a wonderful husband who makes me laugh - and this is the note he left me the other day!


Speak soon! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx