Thursday 14 January 2016

Saleabration - Stampin' Up! Get Started with Stamping!

Saleabration is a fantastically busy time for us demonstrators, I've been busy making gifts for my new team members who wanted to take advantage and join whilst there is an extra £30 of free product, lots of thank you cards for everyone who has ordered and new people coming along to classes!

Something I'm often asked is how much it costs to get started with crafting and what they will need...

I have chosen items to make a starter kit for all you newbies... and the fabulous thing is it's £48.50 so it includes a FREE Saleabration item!


There's everything you need to make 20 fabulous notecards... except glue - and I can supply that too!

The Papillon Potpourri wood mount stamp set (132058)
Memento Black Ink (132708)
Any single colour ink pad
20 notecards with envelopes (131527)
The Elegant Butterfly punch (127526)

And the free Saleabration Perfect Pairings set also wood mounted! (141258)

You can order from me directly or through my on-line store using the codes given and just adding a coloured ink pad of your choice. Simples! Delivery is £4.95.

It couldn't be simpler!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx