Monday 16 November 2015

Great Stampin' Up! 20% off discount! And Prize Draw Entry When You Order!

There I was thinking I would come back from On-Stage Live and have plenty of time to tell you all how amazing it was! But, Oh No! Stampin' Up! have announced the most amazing, time limited sale today, ONLY until Friday though - so don't miss out!!! Click the image to order!


In addition it's time for my Christmas Draw! I have a selection of goodies including some exclusive items from On-Stage Live, to give away to one lucky person - every £25 you spend before the 20th of December will give you one entry! And there is no limit to how many entries you can have!

So whilst you are thinking about your wish list - you may want to look at the retiring list for the Autumn Winter Seasonal catalogue!

Retiring List

Just click on the image below to order retiring items. Don't miss out!

So - I will leave you with that for now and update you on my Stampin' Up! weekend soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx