Tuesday 10 November 2015

And they're off... to Stampin' Up! On-Stage Live!

I am so excited - the first ever On-Stage Live event in Belgium!

I'm off in the morning to Heathrow leaving hubby at home alone (what mess will I come home to?)!

I'll take lots of piccies but may not be able to share straight away as we're getting lots of sneak peeks for the new seasonal catalogue! I'll also eat lots of chocolate!

Here's a little experiment, I like to try things I've seen elsewhere -


This is the lattice effect using the Chevron Punch


It's a Gate Fold card and I decorated the inside and the envelope too using Flower Shop and Kinda Eclectic.

Well I'm off to pack now! See you in a week!

P xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx