Tuesday 13 October 2015

On-Stage Live... Why I love what I do.

This time in a month I'll be in Brussels at the new Stampin' Up! Annual GLOBAL convention - now called On-Stage Live.

The atmosphere is electric, there is so much inspiration and so much to see, hear and do. And networking with fellow demonstrators is brilliant.

Sometimes there is a convention 'song'. This one is my favourite and I wanted to share it. There are lots of familiar faces from the US home office, many of whom attend the events...

I LOVE this and everything it means to me, fun, excitement, inspiration and sharing.

Wouldn't you love to work in this office?

If you would like to be part of the Stampin' Up! journey - why not join my team? Click here and email me to find out more!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx