Sunday 18 October 2015

November Classes - Stampin' Up! Curvy Keepsakes

Good afternoon!

I am just taking a few minutes out from preparing the roast dinner, to share what I made today... and what we'll be making in November's classes!


How cute are they? I absolutely love the Curvy Keepsake Die! I found these on Pinterest so a big thank you to the original designers!

I already have a lot of bookings so don't miss out on this fun class!

Dates are as follows:

Monday November 9th - 7-9pm - 2 spaces available

Monday November 16th - 7-9pm - 6 spaces available

Wednesday November 18th - 7-9pm - 1 space available

Tuesday November 24th - 7-9pm - 6 spaces available

Friday November 27th - 7-9pm - 4 spaces available

Call me to book on 07786 860438 or email me






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx