Wednesday 23 September 2015

Stampin' Up! October Class

Hi!

I'm back from the stunning island of Agistri... temperatures rarely dipped out of the mid 30's in the shade... but we enjoyed every second and got home refreshed. I've been itching to craft but I had a class last night so I may get in the studio tonight.



October's classes are focusing on the  Jingle All The Way bundle - some great little edgelits and a co-ordinating stamp set.

I haven't had a chance to design all the cards we're making, not photograph them! But here are the samples Stampin' Up! show...


I'm going to step away from Christmas with this set and show you how versatile it is by including a couple of birthday cards in the class.

If you fancy popping along, just message me on Facebook - KnallCrafting, email, phone, text, carrier pigeon... whatever you prefer! And hopefully I'll have some samples for you in the next few days.

Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx