Monday 31 August 2015

It's Here! Stampin' Up! Autumn-Winter Seasonal 2015

It's finally here and you can order from TODAY! Just click the image below to browse.



Here are a couple more cards we'll be making using the Snow Place/Snow Friends Bundle on page 33, in September's classes.


Don't you just LOVE those penguins?


And the snowmen are so cute!


The Big Shot is getting a whole lot of use at the moment! I still have spaces on the 22nd if you're interested!

Remember you can shop 24/7, wherever you are in the UK using the button at the top right of the blog.

Happy browsing! xxx

3 comments:

  1. These are just soooo cute, I love them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with this card! I would love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' (a round up of amazing cards from amazing stampers!)! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).
    Inky Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Josee that would be absolutely lovely and a link back would be awesome! Please put a link to your blog here in the comments so I can come and visit xxxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx