Tuesday 14 July 2015

Happy Birthday Dad!

Just thought I would share the birthday card I made for my Dad... It's another of my pull out cards.

I thought the train from the Traveler stamp set would look so cool coming out of a tunnel! What do you think?



I used the sentiments from Guy Greetings and the Decorative Dots embossing folder.


I think the train looks so awesome heat embossed.

Good news - after some sticky patches with the contractor messing us around the studio is now under way. So tonight I ordered all the accessories. Eeek! So exciting...

Tables and chairs are ordered too! And everything is purple, hot pink and lime green, I  think it will all look amazing against the predominantly white room. I promise there will be pictures soon! Maybe Thursday as I have a class tomorrow!

I also worked on some more samples at the weekend... some of which WILL end up in next months classes because they are gorgeous!

TTFN - I'm off to bed now!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx