Wednesday 24 June 2015

The best of both worlds

And not just the fact I am currently sprawled on a beach in Greece whilst my poor friend is house sitting (and hopefully taking advantage and having a sneaky craft).

After Wednesdays post with Birthday Blossoms and Saturdays Blog Hop post with Watercolour Wings - I decided today would be Fusion day.

So here is a card made with both sets!


It's funny how I chose the colours - a customer had ordered some Ink Pads and as I was sorting her order I thought how well the Pool Party, Melon Mambo and Perfect Plum went together.

It's a combination I would never have thought of in a thousand years. But I quite like it... What's your favourite combination?

Only a few days until I come home! And get my first sight of my new Studio... Eeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx