Tuesday 30 June 2015

July Classes

Well - I'm back from the sweltering shores of Rhodes... to be greeted with fabulous weather at home! It's supposed to reach 34C tomorrow! I may take advantage of my flexi time and sneak home at lunchtime!

If you are wanting to place an order and just pay £1 towards the carriage and collect from me - I'm ordering tomorrow! So you have until 10pm tonight!

Alternatively you can buy from my on-line shop... over there on the right hand side!

Tonight is also the last opportunity to book a class in July! I have a few dates still available, and as long as I can fill at least 2 spaces on any one day - I will run a class.

These are the projects for July.


Our first project is a 'Hallett' Bag in a Box - Thanks to fellow Pinkie, Caroline Hallett, for the idea.


With these lovely coordinating note cards.


Then we're making this little beauty!


And if there's time... one of these! So it will be a packed class and at just £10.95 or £5 with a £50 order - you have to admit it's amazing value! So give me a call (07786 860438), text or email if you would like to book!


See you soon! Enjoy the sunshine! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx