Friday 10 April 2015

Year End... Flower Shop

Year end in the Finance world is a busy time, so I haven't posted for a few days. I've had lots of classes recently and will post some pictures of what we've made, or will be making...

Starting with the cards we're making in Thame on Monday!


This is a Spinner Card... as you tilt the card the flower spins and 'rolls' along the little window.


It's so clever I just LOVE these cards and will share some more with you... I promise!

All our cards on Monday use the Flower Shop set and the ladies will be able to choose one of four sentiments... I use Thank You as I get through a lot of thank you cards as I send them to my customers when they place an order.


For these cards I have used the 2013-15 In colours that will be retiring shortly - so if you LOVE these pastel shades as much as I do, order them, and re-inkers, now as they won't be available after May.


Lastly, and only if we have time, we'll also make this simple card, this uses the Gorgeous Grunge set too...


So that's all for today. I will be back soon!

Have a fabulous weekend!

Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx