Thursday 26 March 2015

Happy Wanderer

Well tomorrow I have promised I will get the caravan out for her first outing... If I don't bite the bullet I'll just keep procrastinating. So I've loaded her up and am heading off after lunch.

I'm not going far and leaving hubby home to look after the cats... I'm going to do some walks on The Ridgeway... more Project Life!

I thought I should post though so you don't miss me too much...

It's just a little card I made with the Lotus Blossom set, Free during Saleabration... you only have until next Tuesday to take advantage of the great offers so don't miss out!


Gorgeous isn't it?


I think it was probably the fastest one off the shelf this year during Saleabration.

These diddy little flowers are so sweet!


I'm off to bed now - so see you again soon and have a fabulous weekend, you can still shop whilst I'm away - just use the Shop Now button at the top right of the page. xxx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx