Tuesday 10 March 2015

Great fun had by all!

Yesterday was my free introductory session for my classes at The Swan Hotel, Thame.

A lovely group of ladies came along and I think they all enjoyed it as they have all booked for next months class!

If you think you might like to come along and give it a try the next date is the 13th of April just £10.95 and booking essential. If you would like to know about forthcoming events and classes, special offers and discounts, just e-mail me and ask to be added to my mailing list. I only send about one email a month so you won't be inundated with junk I promise! mailme@paulaknall.co.uk

Stampin' Up! are extremely proud of the quality of their products and have taken the difficult decision to withdraw the Blendabilities from sale as the manufacturers are unable to guarantee the quality of products that Stampin' Up! insist upon, it is as a result of one of the manufacturing techniques so they will be researching and developing a replacement at some point in the future.

One of my work colleagues celebrated a big birthday this week - so I made her a card.


A pretty card for a lovely lady... I love the butterflies from the Papillon Potpourri set


We also used the butterflies last night for the make and take.

Here are some of the ladies crafting away - excuse the photo it's not one of my best and is a little dark for some reason!


I would love you to come along to a class, or you can book me for a party in your home... please do get in touch!

I have another class tomorrow but will be posting some beautiful creations Thursday!

Don't forget you can shop securely on-line using the link at the top right of this page.

Have a fab evening!

Paula xxx


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx