Tuesday 3 February 2015

Snow Day...

Well - compared to my North American and Canadian blog followers the snow we had last night was nothing! But the Brits are ill prepared for it and as we only get snow in the south once in a blue moon, and sometimes not from one year to the next, no-one goes to the expense of buying snow tyres.

I managed to get out of the estate I live on which hadn't been gritted, albeit tentatively! But when I got to the bottom of the hill I needed to go up to work, there were cars blocking the road and hazard lights flashing! With more snow due today... I am staying home!

I thought I would share another project with those Butterfly Framelits - this time teamed up, very successfully with the Flower Patch stamps and matching Dies...


Could never have fussy cut all those fiddly flowers!


Have you figured out how I made the box yet?


I used the new Treat Bag Thinlits. Cool!

You can click on the items below to go to my on-line shop and purchase them - or you can use the 'Shop Now' button and browse all the products.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful bag! Enjoy your snow. We have about 4 feet between our last storm and yesterday's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Michelle - it lasted a day... then we were back to wet and dreary... But today the sun is shining! xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx