Tuesday 10 February 2015

Love and Flowers

Last night I attended Pinkies training with the lovely Michelle Last who is my upline. In November I was in the top ten UK demonstrators for sales in her team. I was so excited and as I have been building a good size team, running regular classes and have lots of lovely regular customers, things are looking great and I am really enjoying being a demo...

But a year ago I was feeling despondent, and in recognition for my progress this year the lovely Michelle presented me with a dozen roses at training. I was so touched! What a lovely and thoughtful gesture... I really am part of the most amazing team so if you would like to join the greatest team on earth (and possibly the biggest in Europe!) please get in touch! mailme@paulaknall.co.uk

The roses are beautiful!



I have been my usual busy self so today I am sharing a selection of cards I was going to show over the last few days but never got round to!

Some Valentines... before it's too late!


For this one I used the Fun Frames embossing folder, Crazy About You bundle and Stacked With Love DSP.


For the next one I chose a simple but effective design.


I used my Sweetheart punch and then cut out the larger heart using the framelit from in the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit set - What do you think?


Here are my beautiful roses - Thank you Michelle! You can buy all the Stampin' Up! products via my shop or using the links below and they will be delivered straight to your door... you can even remain anonymous... but then I can't send you a Thank You card!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx