Saturday 28 February 2015

Beautiful Bokeh

The Bokeh effect on yesterdays cards was quite subtle on the pastels... so I wanted to see how it was on some darker shades... Oh My! I promised you something beautiful...

What do you think of this? I am so pleased with it and feeling all inspired!


I used Perfect Plum and Marina Mist. The stamp sets were Petite Petals, Flower Shop, Papillon Potpourri and Crazy About You. 

I just adore it and the picture doesn't really do it justice.


Check out yesterdays blog post for the video tutorial for this technique.


I'm looking to expand my team of demonstrators, so if you think you might be interested. Send me an e-mail! mailme@paulaknall.co.uk It costs you just £99 for £130 of product PLUS during Saleabration (just 1 month to go) you get to choose a kit from the Spring/Summer catalogue or 2 Saleabration items.



1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx