Saturday 3 January 2015

Perpetual Birthday Calendar Box - TUTORIAL

You all loved yesterdays project so much and I was asked to do a tutorial so here it is! I have done a lot of fast forwarding otherwise it would have been nearly 40 minutes long!

This is the variation on yesterday's project.



Thanks go to fellow Pinkie Caroline - CraftyHallett for the Box Making Calculator for my metric measurements. I have also provided Imperial for those of you who like inches... though I hope they work OK as it is hard to be precise!

I hope you enjoy making your own and I would love for you to share on my Facebook Page! Or add a comment on my blog with your blog address so I can come and see what you have been making!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx