Sunday 14 December 2014

Nearly Here!

I'm so excited that it's nearly Christmas! Where has the year gone? The great news is that for the first time I have truly preserved some memories using the Project Life products... rather than just downloading all the pictures to the PC never to be seen again!

I've been finishing up some little bits and pieces... including all the wrapping! Goodness it gives me backache!

I made a little keepsake box for each and every lady I work with - 20 in total. I LOVE the Curvy Keepsake Die!


I'm afraid the pics aren't great as I was in a bit of a rush! I cut out the Curvy Keepsake boxes and I stamped the Very Vanilla card stock in gold with the I Love Lace background stamp.


I cut out the corresponding tags and heat embossed them in gold too with the Bright & Beautiful small star.


I popped a little scented tealight in each one, decorated with gold Washi Tape and then closed them up and tied on the tags with a little Gold Bakers Twine.

I think they're really cute and hope everyone will like them. The men are each getting one of the Traveler desk calendars I posted a short while back.

I am placing a final order on the 16th of December which may arrive for Christmas! So if there's anything you would like to add - please send it to me tomorrow.

Love Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx