Sunday 16 November 2014

Busy Busy

Hiya folks - I have just been so busy this week I've not spent a second in my craft room.

I had two classes this week that were well attended and had great fun with the lovely ladies. I have 4 classes booked in the next few weeks so looking forward to more fun and mayhem!


I've done everything I need to do for today and am off to craft... but thought I would share this mini book I made... I've never tried one before so I started small - and I have SO discovered Crystal Effects...


The flowers are the stamp Sweetbriar Rose coloured with Blendabilities and coated in Crystal Effects.


Oooh Shiny! I've made tags, stamped on them and stuck them inside...


These are from the hostess set - I Like You and punched using the Scallop Tag Topper punch.


Hopeful that I'll have some new things to share after this afternoon/evening. It's been a tough week and I need to chill. Craft Room here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx