Saturday 1 November 2014

A Little Gift...

... and we all know little gifts need little boxes!

How could I have resisted this one for so long? The Curvy Keepsake Die from Stampin' Up! makes the cutest boxes... In fact I love them so much I am looking for presents to fit the boxes this year... not the other way round!

These boxes have a little gift in for each of my class attendees between now and Christmas... just to say 'Thank You'.


Aren't they stunning?

They are cut from Silver Glimmer Paper and coloured using re-inkers. It was a technique shown at Convention by Donna Griffiths.


You use a spritzer and spray on the lightest shade first, then the middle then the darkest. Allowing time between each one to dry. I added the re-inkers to Rubbing Alcohol/IPA. This colour combination of Soft Sky, Pacific Point and Night of Navy fits with a 'Frozen' theme don't you think?


Here is a close up of the little flower - can you guess how I coloured the pearl? Yup - Blendabilities!

Well I am placing an order Monday night - if you can collect from me in Princes Risborough P&P is free if you add on to my order... I have 4 packs of that Silver Glimmer Paper on my order so far! Hope they don't sell out!

I still have some spaces on the following dates for classes - 29/11, 13/12 & 21/12 - get in touch for info.

Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!

P xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx