Thursday 16 October 2014

Pillow Gift

By the time you read this I will be in Brussels, Belgium. I am bursting with excitement and wanted to spend the next 3 days sharing some items I prepared for convention.

It is a Stampin' Up! tradition to make a 'Pillow Gift' for your room mate. Now the lady I share with is super talented so it is really hard to think of things for her. This year these are my gifts...


I made the two little boxes and decorated them with Designer Series Paper, little flowers from Something to Say and Pearls coloured with my Blendabilities.


The first box contains 4 packs of mini Tic Tacs and the other a candle I decorated with the same DSP


It's a little hard to see but this box is double sided with the other 2 packs of Tic Tacs on the other side.


The patterned paper is Speciality Designer Series Paper - Gold Soiree and I just love this pattern!

Back tomorrow with one of my swaps!

Hope you'll stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx