Monday 6 October 2014

Holiday Home Treat Boxes

I had such a busy weekend and I was hoping to chill out as hubby was away! No such luck. I don't think I sat down for five minutes.

I have had lots of requests for some more video tutorials so spent the whole of Sunday filming and editing! Literally from 7am until 11pm!

Here is something I thought was so cute - and I know you all love little treat boxes.




How neat are they? There are so many uses I can think of... advent gifts, home warming gifts, Xmas tree decorations. The list goes on!

I used the Holiday Home stamp set and corresponding Homemade Holiday framelits. The same ones we are using for our class tonight!

Here is the video tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx