Saturday 4 October 2014

Happy first birthday - Block cards

Following on from last weeks card I showed celebrating a new birth, I was asked to make first birthday cards for twin girls.

I wondered how to put a twist on them... so I reversed one! I also included the girls initials. I hope their parents will love them when they are given. (Unfortunately my new lighting set up is in the loft and I hadn't time to get it down and set up for this post)


Aren't they just super cute? I was so pleased with them!


It may sound daft but I think my favourite stamp and die cut is the hanger - it's just so perfect!

I used the Something for Baby set, matching framelits, the Itty Bitty Banners set and matching framelits and a couple of punches.

What do you think? I love to read your comments!

Can't wait for my class on Monday!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx