Wednesday 24 September 2014

September/October Classes

I have 2 class dates coming up, the 29th September and 6th October at 7 for 7:30pm in Princes Risborough.

I have a space on each one if you are interested! We would love to have you along - we are a small, intimate group and have a lovely evening together.

These are the cards we'll be making using the Holiday Home set of stamps and matching framelits.

The first is actually the last one I decided upon and is CASE'd from the catalogue - the Stampin' Up! catalogues are such a fabulous source of inspiration!


I made a few tweaks - but I think it's gorgeous!

The next also uses the Northern Flurry embossing folder. It's hard to see the Dazzling Diamonds here - maybe the next image will help!


There we are - a little sparkle!


The next card also uses the Northern Flurry folder. (And more Dazzling Diamonds!)


I had fun with the house stamping on different coloured card stocks, cutting and layering them for a 3D effect.


Lastly I seem to be getting a 'new wind' using the Flip Card - Circle Card Thinlit - I thought this was so cute!


I used a clever technique to get the glitter on the gold lights - I'll be making a video and posting it soon! Do you like the little shower of stars? They are thanks to the Confetti Stars Punch.


That's it from me for today... check out the supplies list below!

Hope to see you in class! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx