Friday 11 July 2014

Howdy Strangers!

Sorry it's been so long - we had month end at work combined with a bit of 'Crafters Block' and I have really struggled to find the time or Mojo to get crafting.

I have created a couple of things to share and thanks to one of my lovely customers who came to collect her order and shared a crafty session with me I am all set for a crafting fest! Except I am away this weekend - isn't it always the way?

I am also finding that I keep going back to my tried and tested stamps as there are a couple of sets I love - even though I love the new stuff too - I feel I should be showing you new products.

So here we go...

This stamp appealed to me the minute I saw it - it is just a classic design and lends itself to the new Blendabilities, it is called Sweetbriar Rose.

Tell me you don't think it's stunning!


I still have a lot to learn with the Blendabilities as you can see below, but I love them and am so excited - all my crafting time is being spent practicing - another reason I've not been creating!


Check out these lovely cards one of my customers did - it was the first time she had used Blendabilities and I think they're lovely, she used the Blended Bloom stamp!

Click here - Southern Fairy Designs

Back soon with some more for you! Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx