Sunday 18 May 2014

Stampin' Up! Regionals

Hi guys! I'm back from the Stampin' Up! regional event in Telford with about 360 other demos from around the UK.

It was just Saturday but my fellow Pinkie, Lizy and I stayed Friday and Saturday nights.

It was fabulous until the fire alarm woke us at 4.30 this morning due to a "Police Incident"... some chap was carted off...

It didn't spoil a fantastic weekend though and I wanted to share mine and my fellow Pinkies achievements!

I couldn't say anything before... and I still can't show you what I made as it contains sneak peeks - but I was part of the regional design team! I'm SO proud and had some lovely comments - so thank you to all the lovely ladies who sought me out. I was very touched. Here is the card from my display!


And here is the lovely Thank You card from the UK office. Thanks Paula and Kelly - you and the rest of the team rocked! It was especially lovely that Brian Pilling from the US Home Office joined us and presented.


We saw loads of sneak peeks of new product coming soon - and I'm bursting with excitement! There were freebies galore and everyone got a printed SU bag, notepad, 3 make and takes and a pack of the new In-Colour 12x12 card stock, ribbon and an ink pad! We also played with the new Photopolymer stamps!!

Fellow Pinkie achievements included...

Traci Cornelius, Sam Donald and Lucy Tustian presenting on the main stage

Tracy May and Sam Sweetlove also being on the design team

The amazing Sam Donald was also top for sales AND recruiting with Caroline Hallett coming third in recruiting.

Such an amazing team with fantastic achievements! You go girls, so proud to be part of the team!

I'll be posting the lovely Pillow Gift I got from Lizy and the few swaps I was kindly given despite not having any myself, tomorrow!

Now I'm off to enjoy the sun!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx