Monday 19 May 2014

Pillow Gifts

One of the traditions when you go to a Stampin' Up! event and stay over (in fact any time when you share a room) is to make your roomie a 'Pillow Gift'.

I have no clue how the tradition started - I do know that if you earn the Incentive trips, Stampin' Up! leave pillow gifts... but that's bye the bye.

Both times I have stayed over at an SU event I have shared a room with the lovely Lizy Bartaby from Lizy's House of Cards. If you can believe it we never met before convention last year but the Pinkies are such a great team to be part of and no-one gets left to travel/stay over alone!

I wanted to share the beautiful Pillow Gift Lizy made me... she knows me so well!


It is a beautiful framed swallowtail using the Stampin' Up! Swallowtail stamp, in a lovely simple frame decorated with Petite Petals flowers, punched out with the matching punch.

To the left you can see the gorgeous swap she gave me... I hadn't had time to make any swaps so I was really pleased. She has a video of how to make them on her blog - just follow the link above.

Here's a little close up of the sentiment, the set is called Feel Goods and Lizy has embossed it - a stunning touch - don't you agree?


Tomorrow I'll show you the other swaps kindly given to me by lovely ladies who were so kind considering I couldn't swap in return.


1 comment:

  1. So glad you loved your little gift hun! I loved making it for you, and the sentiment is just right....you deserve it! ;)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx