Thursday 8 May 2014

Masculine Card - Video Tutorial PtII

Hi - I'm back!

I haven't really been anywhere I promise! I was away last weekend and have no idea where this week has gone!

I did go and see Jersey Boys at the theatre in London last night and it was amazing! I still have loads to do before I go to regional training in Telford next weekend - So excited - loads of like minded demo's crafting together and learning together... and we usually get a Prize Patrol - where Stampin' Up! give us freebies!

I promised you another masculine card and here it is... along with a tutorial. I used The Open Sea and World Map stamps again with Sassy Salutations - so you get your money's worth.


This is the effect you get from 'splashing - you'll need to watch the video for that!


The Gold embossing powder makes the anchor stand out.


And here is the video - I hope you enjoy it! I have some more videos to post next week so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx