Wednesday 2 April 2014

Many Thanks

I received an order from a new customer very late on Monday evening, I was so very disappointed for the lady as she missed out on a whole heap of SAB goodies by just an hour!

So I wanted to make her an extra special Thank You card and have also put together a little box of freebies to make up for missing out.

This is the card I made and it uses a whole heap of different stamp sets - all of which seem to be firm favourites with me at the moment...


I used Gorgeous Grunge for the speckled background, Simply Sketched for the leaves, Petite Petals for the small flowers, Flower Shop for the big flowers, Papillon Potpourri for the butterfly and Happy Watercolour for the sentiment.

I also used a fair few punches, Petite Petals for the small flowers, Pansy for the large flowers, Bitty Butterfly, Artisan Label for the background to the sentiment (and Fancy Fan embossing folder) and the Small Scallop Circle to shape the 'banner' the sentiment is stamped on.


I hope you like it and look forward to posting again soon - hopefully my new customer will love it!

Paula xxx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx