Monday 7 April 2014

Flower Fun

I have to apologise for my lack of posts - it was my wedding anniversary at the weekend and we also had our 6 year old niece to stay... it's hard work entertaining small children. I hope you had a fab weekend!

To top it all it is year end at work so I was at work for twelve and a half hours today! And I have an awful feeling I'm coming down with a strep throat.

It never rains...! Anyhow, to brighten my mood (before I take to my sick bed) I thought I would share this card I made a while ago.


The flowers are from Secret Garden, embossed in white embossing powder then coloured in Calypso Coral with a Blender Pen.

The leaves were fussy cut from Simply Sketched after I heat embossed them and coloured them in the same way. (I love those leaves!)

Finally the sentiment was stamped using the Perfect Pennants set. I really like this card and must knuckle down and make some more!

Hope you like it too!

Pxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx