Sunday 16 March 2014

Scallop Tag Topper Spring Box Tutorial

Hello Crafters!

The weather (I know I keep going on about it but I am British and it's what we do! LOL) has been fabulous so I thought I would share a photo of last nights' sunset - How gorgeous is that?


I promised to do a video tutorial for you for today... and I procrastinated again last night so have done it this morning... If I am honest I was too busy oogling Ricky Wilson on the Voice - I have a serious crush on him - he just comes across as such a lovely man. (Sighs)

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes video tutorial... here is what I made.


I designed them to hold a little gift I have made for the ladies attending my classes this week - I'll show you the little gifts next week. I just like to make a very little something for each attendee.

Anyhow - here is the video - You'll need a trimmer, scorer, Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Spiral Flower Die, Little Leaves Sizzlits, Sweet Sorbet (or any other) Designer Series Paper, Big Shot and adhesive.

I forgot to mention on the video that the offcut after you cut your 8.25" paper is just the right size to cut out your spiral flower so you can make two of these from each sheet of DSP. I have also given Metric and Imperial measurements.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx