Sunday 9 March 2014

On-Line shopping available!

I don't know about you but I was reluctant to waste a second of the sunshine today so I'm afraid I haven't been crafting... or blogging. I've been outside doing jobs that just haven't been possible with the awful weather the last few months.

For those of you who just like to chill in front of the PC and make spontaneous purchases... without waiting for me to place an order... or having to email or call me... I am re-introducing my on-line store via Stampin' Up! I thought as I will be away a lot of weekends through the summer competing with the dog I ought to give you all an alternative way of ordering!

You can now order from me again 24 hours a day, seven days a week, securely, on-line using your debit or credit card and have your order delivered directly to you!

I stopped my on-line store last year as I didn't feel my customers used it - but with new customers every day I wanted to give you the opportunity to shop your way! So you can still get in touch to order or you can use the 'Shop Now' button on your right... or below, not forgetting I can ship anywhere in the UK!


Fingers crossed we'll have some lovely weather and summer is here early!

Yesterdays Dabble Day was a huge success with lots of ladies trying lots of new crafts - I was really pleased to receive comments like -

"I didn't expect it to be so relaxing"

"It's so much easier than I thought"

"Isn't it therapeutic"

I'll definitely do another!

Here is my table all set up -


And some of the ladies crafting -



I can dream! I'm off to craft now - back soon!

Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx