Monday 24 March 2014

Now for something completely different!

I would like to say a big thank you to everyone for their lovely comments about my little bit of Topiary yesterday.

I promised I would share something else today and it highlights how flexible the Spiral Flower die really is!

My niece has a birthday coming up and I wanted to make her something and when I saw little silver Alice Band 'thingy's' (Yes that is a technical term!) I knew exactly what I was going to do... I went on a felt hunt and found some sparkly felt - little girls 'do' pink sparkly!

Here is what I made!




How cute is that? I just tacked the flowers with thread instead of gluing them...


Then sewed them to the band.


Now I'm off to spend the rest of my evening trying to think of something else to make for the next blog post!

Have a fabulous evening and I'll be back soon!

Don't forget there is just one week left of Saleabration so if you want to join and get £150 worth of product for just £99 get in touch. Alternatively if you want to get one of the FREE products place your £45 order now on-line or give me a call.

Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx