Saturday 1 March 2014

More Tulips...

Well - today the sun has shone and what a blessed relief with all the rain we've been having. Mind you despite the sun the footpaths are still a quagmire!

The dogs have been walked, the housework and washing done, the animals cleaned out, hubby is out for the evening so I'm treating myself to an evening of pure crafting! I expect to have some lovely things to show you!

Speaking of lovely things - my love affair with Blessed Easter continues with this little lovely!


I heat embossed the flowers, colouring them with my Blender Pen... cutting the panels with the Squares Framelits, dry embossing the top one with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.



You can see more clearly here how I layered them.



Lastly I heat embossed the sentiment from Simply Sketched - the hostess set and punched it out using the Decorative Label punch before sponging the edges with white craft ink.

I'm really pleased with the result and now I'm off to hide away and craft to my hearts content... interruption free! I'm a little excited too as I'm making my first ever visit to Costco tomorrow... I'm thinking I should leave the credit cards at home!

Enjoy your weekend! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx