Saturday 1 February 2014

Tag Gift - Mini Scrapbook Tutorial

Well I did promise to post another video today and this is for the Tag Gift that I posted a little while ago...


Good job I decided to post this today as the lovely Michelle Last - our Pinkies upline, did a draw for a prize for a creation from the new catalogue - And I won! Thank you Michelle lovely! xxx Now everyone wants to see how I made it.

I had a busy day today, cleaning the house from top to bottom, cleaning out all the animals, walking the dogs... NOT in the rain! So I'm glad I had this to post as I've had no time to craft but now I've got all my chores done I have the whole day tomorrow to create gorgeous things.

I placed an order last night and just couldn't resist adding a few things for myself. Absolutely no self control!

Hope you are having a fabulous weekend and here is the video for you...


1 comment:

  1. Lovely project Paula - will definitely try this one xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx