Saturday 8 February 2014

Pinkies Blog Hop - His 'n' Hers



Thank you for joining us on another Pinkies Blog Hop! We're showcasing lots of gorgeous projects
using products from the new Stampin' Up!® Spring/Summer Catalogue. Simply use the buttons at the
end of each post to keep hopping!

If you have arrived here from Xandra's Blog - I hope you loved her creativity as much as I did! 

I decided to do two contrasting projects as I think the new Spring/Summer catalogue really does have every possible style covered as usual.

My first card is one for the boys, I used the Perfect Pennants Bundle (Stamp Set & Framelits) and both the dots and the sentiment stamps were inked using the Encore Silver ink. I then cut a large pennant out of the new silver Fancy Foil Designer Vellum and a smaller one with the sentiment using the framelits. for a little added detail I used the Silver Bakers Twine and one of the gorgeous Basic Metal Buttons.


Next is something super girly - flowers and pink! I admit I totally ADORE the Petite Petals Bundle (Stamp Set & Punch) I stamped a whole card front with the flowers, cut ovals out with the Oval framelits then did the same with plain coloured card stock so I could layer them on the card. I stamped the sentiment with Sassy Salutations, cutting it out with the Pennants framelits. Punched out some flowers and used a little of the Gold Sequin Trim to add some bling.


I do love those super cute sequins so I managed to sneak some more in... did you spot them?


I hope you've enjoyed my creations the next stop is Caroline's Blog so hop on over to see what she has prepared for you.



16 comments:

  1. Really lovely projects Paula. Especially love the layered ovals card ;0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your black and silver card Paula - its very striking! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the "feel better" nice colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the flower card very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the two completely different cards! So much possible with our lovely SU products!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card Paula! I love them!
    xoxo Maaike

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice projects.
    Have a great weekend gr Jolan
    http://jolandameurs.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two totally different cards, that look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the simple clean lines of your first project then love the bright colourful second project! Baz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards and so different, love that sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards Paula! Love the way you used the vellum.
    I need to do something with mine...haven't touched it yet.
    x Caro

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are beautiful Paula! Love the super girlie one! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great projects Paula - the black and silver one is particularly stunning or should that be striking?!! LOL! Nicole x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx