Friday 7 February 2014

A little flutter

Just a quicky... only because I have been so busy I haven't had time to craft and I need to get ready for Wednesday's class... I'm at Pinkies training on Monday, Yoga Tuesday, Class Wednesday and Agility with the dogs Thursday!

Tomorrow is a super special day too as a few of us Pinkies (Members of Michelle Last's downline) are doing a Blog hop to introduce products from the new occasions catalogue! So please stop by to have a look!

Don't forget all the special deals throughout Sale-a-Bration... including the option to join for just £99 and get £150 worth of products. I am also booking parties for March now as you can tell I am a busy lady so get in quick with your preferred dates!

The card I am showcasing today uses two of my favourite 'go to' sets that have been neglected with Christmas and all the new products - can you believe I have 4 new stamp sets still waiting to be mounted!


I have used Coastal Cabana card stock and matching Designer Series Paper, then the two gorgeous butterflies from Papillon Potpourri are mounted on one of the labels from Chalk Talk... inked up in Smoky Slate and cut out with the corresponding framelits.

Lastly that fun sentiment is from Sassy Salutations.

Isn't it a pretty card?

Here is a closer look at those butterflies. They were punched out using the coordinating punches - Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly.


Don't forget to pop back for tomorrows' Blog hop - meanwhile I'm just popping out to do some deliveries to some very excited ladies... one of whom is very heavily pregnant and in need of something she can do without having to stand up! I'm just so grateful we haven't been too badly hit by the floods - At least I don't have to swim to them.

See you tomorrow!

Pxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx