Thursday 9 January 2014

Winter Blues - Less is More Challenge

This weeks challenge over at Less is More (Here) is shades of blue with the theme Winter Blues.

The thing that makes me blue about Winter is the lack of flowers, butterflies and the fact I can't take the dogs for beautiful long walks. Luckily we are in an area relatively unaffected by the flooding but our thoughts and good wishes go out to all the people affected.

Whilst I'm on the subject of the weather - I know I have quite a few followers in the US so I hope you are all safe and keeping warm with the dreadful weather you have over there! I would be grateful of some ice and snow - at least the dogs would be clean! But I don't envy you and my love goes to my family in the Mid West.

Here is my card for the challenge. I have used a non SU embossing folder as I am selling it and needed to show a sample. It has now gone! But all the other items are from Stampin' Up!



The butterflies are from Papillon Potpourri, punched out with the co-ordinating Elegant and Bitty Butterfly punches. The sentiment is from Blooming with Kindness.

The blue ink is Pacific Point - which is a stunning shade of blue, contrasted here with Smoky Slate.

I hope you like my entry and remember if you would like to book a party I have evenings and weekends available. You can also place orders with me at any time - just use the Contact Me page to get in touch.

Take care and I'll be back soon!

Paula xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Paula.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx