Monday 27 January 2014

Teenager...

My nephew turned THIRTEEN (where did that cute baby go!) on Friday, and you know how it is when they get to that age. They want all the latest, expensive, gadgets - I figured he's reached an age now where choosing him a present is waaaay out of my league, financially and based on my lack of knowledge of his age and gender!

So I wanted to share the little gift card/voucher/money holder I made for him instead.


How cute is that? Here is the inside view...


As he lives locally I could put cash in and take it round to him.

Now - please come back tomorrow and see the NEW catalogue and SaleaBration leaflet. For every £45 you spend you get to choose something from the catalogue! ALSO remember if you spend £150 you get £25 of FREE products and 3 FREE items!

If you would like to place an order, book a party - or join my team get in touch and take advantage of all the offers SaleaBration brings!

Paula xxxx


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx