Saturday 4 January 2014

Pop Up Banner Card Tutorial

Hope everyone is having a great weekend and that you haven't been affected by the awful rain. My lawn is under water but fortunately that is the extent of the affect on us so far. Though the poor dogs are having to be hosed down after every walk!

I had a few e-mails about the Pop Up Card I posted the other day. So I promised to do a tutorial.

One of these days I will manage to produce something really slick - but in reality I'm just a crafter who likes to share and help other people so I hope you enjoy it!

Please Pin to Pinterest and share... if you would like to leave a comment for me that would be lovely too.

***Due to the punch not being released until the 28th of January... the video will be off-line until after that date. Apologies!***


Do have fun trying this for yourselves!

Paula xxx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx