Monday 13 January 2014

All White part 2

Back in October I designed and posted a card on my blog that lots of people have Pinned on Pinterest. It was suggested that it would make a lovely Sympathy card.

So I decided to revisit my design and have, indeed, used a sympathy sentiment from Simply Sketched. This is a hostess set available if you have a party or spend over £150.

Here is the card I made.


I wanted a subtle 'dash' of colour so used Crisp Cantaloupe from the In-Colour selection 2013/15.

The flowers are stamped using the new Petite Petals stamp set and punched out with the corresponding punch.



The aperture was die cut with one of the Apothecary Accents dies.

I also made this one.


This time I used Melon Mambo ink and a die from the Chalk Talk set. I think the pearls really do set off these little flowers.


And here was my original card...


I hope you all had a lovely weekend and will pop back and see what else I have to show you this week! I have been a crafty little bee!

EDIT - Is anyone interested in card classes? This is one of the cards we will be making when the products become available next month. I have 4 spaces and the cost will include refreshments, the stamp set in wood with the matching punch and an Ink Pad - £31.50 please use the 'contact me' tab to get in touch for further information!

If anyone can recommend any photo editing software for my IPad - that can handle layers for my watermark, please comment and let me know! xxx

2 comments:

  1. Stunning cards Paula - just ordered this set - can't wait for it to arrive! - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful, beautiful layout - love them all. Really love your original card - no wonder it has been pinned so many times. Clever you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx